Donate to Ferguson Forest Centre
Please note that donations requiring a tax receipt must be processed by The Municipality of North Grenville and in order to receive an Official Income Tax Receipt, the following items are required:
- Name and full address of individual, organization or business;
- Date of donation
- Telephone number and/or email address (in case we need to follow up)
- Receipts will only be issued for donations over $25.00
- Donations received after December 31 cannot be included in prior year, unless donation was post-marked in the previous year.
- All cash donations must be received and posted at the Municipality, and must be delivered by the individual who will be receiving the income tax receipt. We cannot accept cash donations requiring a tax receipt, directly at Ferguson Forest Centre, rather, these must be processed by the Municipality.
- All cheque donations must be cleared by the Municipalities bank before a receipt can be issued.
- The receipt will be made out to the same name and address appearing on a cheque or other form of payment
- Cheques, money orders and bank drafts must be made out to the "Municipality of North Grenville" (with a notation that the donation is for FFCC). Third party cheques cannot be accepted.